New Grad Full Stack Engineer
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our nearly 3 million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
We are looking for eager full-stack engineers excited to dive into one of the largest opportunities at SoFi and help drive the next generation of lending products. SoFi is trying to push the boundaries of lending and provide next-level products for our members, and we are seeking anyone with big ideas and a drive to help our customers secure financial stability.
On our team, you will be in the middle of it all – implementing new functionality, architecting our system, squashing bugs, maintaining the health of our code, and continually growing as an engineer. You will be involved in the entire product lifecycle, from ideation through building, testing, deploying, monitoring and supporting mission-critical systems. You’ll face and solve a wide range of challenges: technical, product, and operational, shaping your personal growth and career along the way, as well as helping mold and grow the junior members of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Owning and ideating on technical solutions for product requirements and user stories
- Participating heavily in code and design reviews
- Generating ideas for new initiatives and technologies
- Becoming domain experts on the Loans business
- Collaborating and representing engineering with outside stakeholders in product marketing, operations, business, legal, and compliance
- Working in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment across multiple offices
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a technical field, but we understand great engineers come from all sorts of different backgrounds and also consider relevant work experience
- Have no more than 12 months of professional full-time relevant work experience
- Reside in the United States and/or attend a university in the US.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with others and get stuff done
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership; driving a project from inception to completion
- Affinity for solving problems and diving deep into the details
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working on a team solving software problems.
- Full-stack experience
- Experience with Build Automation Software
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)