QA Systems Analyst
The QA Systems Analyst supports the organization Epic Release Cycle and change management process for hosted applications, by testing build, building customer and internal test plans, and end user documentation.
This role will provide Epic enhancement customer demonstrations and act as a subject matter expert for projects. The Quality Assurance Systems Analyst reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
To keep our colleagues, members, and communities safe, OCHIN requires all employees—including remote employees, contractors, interns, and new hires—to be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, as supported by state and federal public health officials, as a condition of employment. All new hires are required to provide proof of full vaccination or receive approval for a medical or religious exemption before their hire date.
- Implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents. Review project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined.
- Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures.
- Work with installation and development teams to define test cases.
- Report defects and escalate issues as needed.
- Work closely with development team to reproduce and debug issues.
- Assist in developing and maintaining medical insurance queries, membership loads, billing import/export, laboratory interfaces and other related health systems that will be interfacing to various laboratory, radiology, external clinical systems.
- Will provide basic technical support to customers by handling systems related issues.
- Create and review internal/external QA documentations.
- Complete QA by their deadline.
- Quality Assurance release notes.
- Attend project specific meetings.
- Attend team meetings.
- Identifies, documents, and communicate end user workflows affected by updates, changes, fixes and enhancements to the system.
- Ability to learn to document testing materials including writing, using and developing test scripts.
- Must be a system thinker and have the ability to work directly and collaboratively with analysts and build teams.
- Proficient/Certified in Epic Prelude, Cadence and EpicCare.
- Familiar with LOINC, HL7 and X12 a plus.
- Results-oriented team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose can-do attitude inspires others.
- Thrives in a changing environment and is excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Possess strong communication skills, enjoys working with customers and our members, and able to effectively execute.
- Embraces the ideas of others.
- Focuses on the ownership of outcomes for all members and cross-functional teams while connecting all aspects of the business.
- Works with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.