Senior Full Stack Engineer
What You Will Do:
- Be a key member of the software engineering team: collaborating, designing, coding, and testing.
- Actively engage in the agile process.
- Work cross-functionally with product management and QA to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Participate in our software engineering culture: striving for excellence, mentoring others, keeping an eye out for refactoring, investing in skills, thinking of the future, having fun.
Who You Are:
- 6-8+ years of experience
- Strategic & critical thinker
- Focuses on outcomes
- Thrives on freedom and responsibility
- Team player, low ego
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic
- Great communication skills
What You Need to Succeed
- BS in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid practical fundamental knowledge of web-based application development, software engineering, and design
- In-depth mastery of a modern framework – React / Redux preferred
- Cloud experience, Azure preferred
- Fundamental understanding of UI performance
- Docker + Container Runtimes (IoT Edge, Kubernetes, or similar systems)
- Modern dev workflow (CI/CD, automated testing, PRs, etc)
- Knowledge of software design and architecture
- Knowledge of writing test plans, automated testing, functional, reliability, scalability testing
- Knowledge/Experience with developing Ad Tech software would be helpful
- Interest in full stack development would be helpful
- Ability and desire to rapidly learn new technologies and solve challenging problems
- Ability to work productively in a changing environment.
- Comfortable with remote work