Senior QA Engineer
Veeva Systems is looking for a functional Senior QA Engineer with black box and automation testing experience to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering quality SaaS applications in the Commercial space into production.
What You’ll Do
- Ability to work in an agile, small team environment with a focus on speed and quality.
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Mentor junior SQAs in QA methodologies and skills
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility, and concurrency tests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and TestRail
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process