Senior Salesforce QA Analyst
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Sr. Salesforce QA Analyst to join our fast growing Salesforce and FinancialForce Development teams. In this role, you will help the team deliver high quality software through the execution of QA processes and development standards you operate alongside our lead QA Analyst.
You will contribute your expertise with QA automation and the Salesforce SDLC to deliver first-class applications and features that meet evolving business requirements. And, you will be working alongside a supportive and fast-paced team with numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and expertise.
Bring your passion for developing creative and elegant solutions to CrowdStrike.
What You’ll Do
- Review functional requirements and technical designs to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Understand system components and process workflows, how they interact with one another, and perform different types of testing: functional, system, regression, and acceptance.
- Work closely with Salesforce and FinancialForce developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, and developers on tasks related to the planning, testing, and coordination of release activities.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience on Salesforce
- Extremely detail oriented
- Deep SFDC admin knowledge
- Understanding of negative and positive use case testing
- Able to create and document repeatable test cases
- Strong understanding of release cycles and able to work in a continuous delivery environment
- Familiarity with Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Strong knowledge around QA tools and writing test scripts
- QA automation experience
- Keen ability to learn business processes in a complex organization
- Desire to improve QA process and create new processes where gaps are identified
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Self-motivated and creative
- Shift Timing: 2 PM -11 PM IST