Senior Software Engineer
Redapt Inc. is a pioneering world-class data center infrastructure integrator, technology engineering firm, and cloud services provider. Our teams focus on delivering innovative solutions and services that power our customers’ most demanding applications and enable them to extract powerful insights from data that drive true business value.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to participate in a dynamic and innovative environment. Working at Redapt means being a part of an amazing team, working with the latest technologies, and having direct impact on project success. Our Application Modernization practice has a huge variety of projects; that may require you to ramp up quickly on technologies, industries, and innovative solutions.
As a Senior Consultant you will have a proven record of delivering solutions for multiple customers. Experience working with Agile/SCRUM project methodologies is critical because release cycles will correspond to fast-paced sprints. You will have the ability to mentor less experienced consultant and be a leader on the team.
- Self-management of estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background
- Good working knowledge on DevOps processes (CI/CD)
- Ability and willingness to lead and mentor others
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Demonstrates emerging leadership qualities
- Working experience in Data modeling
- Working experience in WCF/REST Services
- Working experience in TSQL
- Working experience in NoSQL
- You will bring with you the knowledge of and/or relevant experience as a Developer/Consultant with at least 5+ years of experience.
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Developing cloud solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure
- 5+ years of Building Microservices based solution architecture
- 5+ years of Web Services
- 5+ years of C#/.NET
Additional, you will showcase the following:
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- DML/DDL, triggers, query tuning
- SSIS: script tasks, check points, record set objects
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.