Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping clients: You’ll be the first line of defense when our customers think something is going wrong, keeping the situation calm and exhibiting excellent analytical instinct and troubleshooting skills in a single breath.
- Leveraging technology: Your role with technology will include expert mastery of Foureyes (obviously), and extend to support key infrastructure tech including Salesforce and Intercom among others.
- Identifying solutions: You’ll hear challenges articulated by customers and other members of the product support team, and you’ll make recommendations to make life better.
- Managing ticketing process: You’ll be responsible for the escalation process, as well as tracking and reporting performance metrics in alignment with department goals, including SLA’s like ticket response times, ticket loads, and customer satisfaction.
- Fielding questions: You are a key resource for the organization as it relates to all things Foureyes. You are a resource for our customers and our internal stakeholders who may need technical support or an extra set of eyes on an issue.
You are an ideal candidate if…
- You love interruptions. You understand that your job has two parts, reactive and proactive. You quickly shift gears between the two, staying focused and positive.
- You are a natural problem solver. When someone is having an issue, you hop on the phone and get to the bottom of it as soon as possible. You love getting your hands dirty and working directly with customers.
- You have a history of success. You have stories about how you’ve mastered Salesforce and translating complex technical concepts to clients. You have data about how great you are with analytics. You and your friends still reminisce about your perfect customer satisfaction streak.
- You’re a born optimist. You believe that there is a better way, so you try new things and get others onboard. Both internal partners and customers enjoy following your lead.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You connect the dots between business challenge and execution, and you’re known for being accountable.
- You communicate clearly. You understand people, and they understand you. You’re just as skilled at writing, as talking to a customer on the phone or giving in-person feedback to a team member.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Active listener with the ability to ask strategic follow-up questions
- Savvy in handling objections and identifying client concerns
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite or related software
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning, and Tableau
- Analytical problem solver, you love digging into an in-depth problem to get to the root issue
- Technical expertise, or a desire to dig into technology to identify a solution
Education and Experience:
- SaaS experience preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a technical Customer Support function preferred
- A commitment to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 401k matching, student loan repayment matching
- Commuter, internet, or cell phone subsidy
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume