Agent Compliance Officer
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What makes our Legal team great?
The eXp World Holdings Legal team is the guiding light to ensure all departments and business lines get the legal support and direction they need. While legal operations is primarily responsible for monitoring and assessing legal risks for the company, it is also proactive in developing and collaborating on innovative business practices in order to solve business issues and support eXp’s continued growth goals.
What you will do:
The Agent Compliance Officer will work closely with the director of agent compliance to implement the goals set for the company and to build partnership and trust with agents through the administration and enforcement of the ICA, Policies and Procedures and other company policies. The Agent Compliance Officer conducts investigations related to agent activity for the purpose of detecting and resolving unethical or improper behavior.
How you will make an impact:
- Conducts investigations into policy violations by agents
- Follow SOPs for compliance investigations
- Create case summaries of investigations for use by management and the Compliance Committee in resolution
- Collect and preserve evidence in investigations
- Monitor internet websites for improper advertising practices by agents
- Recommend to management appropriate sanctions based on policy violations
- Respond to phone calls, emails and other inquiries by agents regarding the policy or related questions
- Review advertising
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
How you will grab our attention:
- Experience working with a real estate brokerage preferred
- Experience with multi-level marketing company helpful
- Compliance and customer service backgrounds helpful
- Must have strong computer skills
- Legal research and writing experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal degree or certificate or the equivalent number of years of experience
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…