Our modern title decisioning solutions create certainty and speed through data and analytics, delivered to real estate agents, lenders, title agents and homebuyers.
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer interested in transforming our industry by solving cutting-edge problems with modern technologies, want the benefit of working for an established real estate insurance leader and seek a culture awarded as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, document, and maintain web services in Node.js leveraging AWS API Gateway, Lambda, EventBridge, SQS, and other serverless technologies
- Support frontend engineers who are leveraging React.js
- Design database schemas for DocumentDB and Postgres
- Develop locally, empowered by Docker and tools like Figma, VSCode and DBeaver
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with building applications in a serverless environment, AWS experience preferred
- Experience with git preferred
- Experience developing in a Docker environment preferred
- Experience with SQL, familiarity with NoSQL a plus.
- Experience working with distributed, cross-functional team is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
$73,000 – $143,000 annually