About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for an highly motivated attorney with broad corporate and transactions experience to join our small but growing corporate legal team.
You will be primarily responsible for drafting and reviewing SEC filings, assisting with the preparation of board materials and records, supporting the stock administration department on equity matters, and working across functions on other diverse corporate legal matters such as mergers and acquisitions and tax structuring activities.
As Corporate Counsel, you will support the finance, treasury, corporate development, tax, investor relations, and stock administration functions.
- Draft and review SEC filings and other corporate regulatory filings, including proxy statements, 10-Ks and 10-Qs, and 8-Ks, as well as compliance with Nasdaq’s listing and corporate governance requirements.
- Assist with corporate governance matters, including Board and Committee support, policies, and charters.
- Stay up-to-date and keep the legal team and other stakeholders advised on evolving SEC and institutional investor policies and requirements, general legal issues and best practices.
- Support strategic transactions, including M&A, from preliminary negotiations through to post-closing integration.
- Provide broad-based equity compensation program support and advise on equity compensation matters.
- Assist where needed with a wide variety of other corporate matters, both domestic and international.
What You’ll Need
- J.D. and bar admitted with 3-5 years’ relevant corporate and securities work experience at a top-tier law firm and/or in-house at a public company, including at least 3 years of experience at a top-tier law firm.
- Knowledge of private and public company corporate and securities related laws, regulations and rules.
- Experience working with high growth technology companies and exposure to deals and entity management in multiple jurisdictions, is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and experience drafting and negotiating complex agreements and reports.
- Strong organizational skills and experience advancing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player who welcomes responsibility and thrives in an intense, fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful self-starter who enjoys wearing multiple hats and digging into challenging projects, big and small.
- Positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work varying hours to accommodate global workforce, as needed.
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise.