Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people! Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Assay Content Platform is a team of bioinformaticians and software engineers tasked with creating and maintaining tools to accelerate assay development. We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to shorten our development life cycle and provide continuous support throughout that cycle.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with other developers to continually build and refine our software platform
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to help improve our infrastructure and remediate security issues
- Share your DevOps knowledge with the team to improve everyone’s skills
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience in DevOps or related field
- Experience using state-of-the-art, cloud-native, technologies like Kubernetes, containers, and service mesh to enable efficient development across the company
- Experience deploying to and managing Amazon Web Services, using IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tools like Terraform.
- Experience developing robust CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Strong cloud computing experience
- Understanding of security best practices
Please apply even if you don’t meet all of the “What you bring” requirements noted. It’s rare that someone checks every single item, it’s ok, we encourage you to apply anyways.