Why you should apply
Creating tech should be fun, especially if done with a great remote first company that understands how to create an awesome culture, fast track your learning and personal development.
We’re scaling and want to find our next A-Player – here’s what you can expect:
- Live where you want and work at your own pace/ timezone (with UK overlap).
- Great paid holidays (of course) and local bank holidays.
- Learn and grow from a fun/ supportive/ experienced team.
- Be part of a rocketing startup creating a product to be proud of.
What you will do
We are currently looking for a Flutter Developer that will be working as part of a team of programmers across a variety of products. This is a full-time, fully remote role. You will:
- Be responsible for creating extremely well-crafted front-end mobile applications in a way that is attractive and convenient for users.
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale.
- Be able to be well under pressure and to deliver to tight timescales.
- Improve overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members.
What you’ll bring
- 5 years Flutter experience.
- Extensive commercial experience in Development.
- Experience in developing iOS and Android apps.
- Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, test-driven environment, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Good understanding of/experience with CI tools and testing frameworks.
- Experience with optimising applications in areas such as performance, security and resilience.
- Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers.
- Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
Who we are
Arguably an accelerator (of ideas) and an incubator (of businesses). Since 2012, we have been creating and building tech businesses with Entrepreneurs, some of which have done brilliantly well. Our team culture is all about being open, communicating, taking ownership and thinking entrepreneurial.
How to apply
We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast:
- 1-1 interview with our tech lead.
- Quick technical test.
- 1-1 call with our CEO and start your journey.