Lead Full Stack Engineer
Our modern title decisioning solutions create certainty and speed through data and analytics, delivered to real estate agents, lenders, title agents and homebuyers.
We’re looking for a Lead Software Engineer interested in transforming our industry by solving cutting-edge problems with modern technologies, want the benefit of working for an established real estate insurance leader and seek a culture awarded as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work.
What you’ll do:
- Be a hands-on technical leader to provide guidance on best practices, influence the team’s roadmap, understand the business strategy, and evaluate technical decisions based on those goals.
- Design, develop, document, and maintain a React.js frontend application with its backend web services Node.js leveraging AWS API Gateway, Lambda, EventBridge, SQS, and other serverless technologies
- Understand and discuss requirements for data engineers building big data pipelines using Glue and MWAA
- Develop locally, empowered by Docker and tools like Figma, VSCode and DBeaver
- Provide expertise and mentorship to other engineers.
Knowledge and Skills
- Previous experience leading the development of scalable features / products with a cross-cohort team.
- Experience with building applications in a serverless environment, AWS experience preferred
- Experience with git preferred
- Experience developing in a Docker environment preferred
- Experience with SQL, familiarity with NoSQL a plus.
- Experience working with distributed, cross-functional team is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
$87,900 – $211,000 annually