Full Stack Software Engineer
We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing applications on Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. We make it easy for millions of users across thousands of teams to measure and manage their work.
Every moment at an early-stage startup counts. At Polly, we seek-out team members who are ambitious and curious, who operate with intention and passion. As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll work to build the systems behind Polly’s polls, surveys, and feedback workflows that run directly in Slack, MS Teams, and Zoom. You work closely with multiple stakeholders and make a big impact on our users. We’re primarily working with Node on the backend and React on the front-end, in a modern development environment that features single click deployments on a daily basis. We’re seeking engineers who have an interest in working in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early team and gain exposure to everything it takes to rapidly scale a well-funded software startup.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Polly, you will:
- Build, evolve, and support one of the most popular apps on the Slack, MS Teams, and Zoom platforms
- Ship high-quality software with a tight-knit engineering team
- Get involved in every aspect of Polly’s products, from design to iteration and deployment
- Develop, automate, and maintain our cloud and containerization infrastructure
- Take part in DevOps rotations to support our production environment
Skills and past achievements:
- Experience with multiple product lifecycles of commercial software development in B2B, SaaS, and/or Cloud focus
- You’ve successfully built out solutions end-to-end and are comfortable operating in any layer of the architecture. Our tech stack is built on Node and React, but any past web development experience is suitable
- User-centered design experience: Ability to understand what the user wants and what you can deliver within the constraints
- Strong communication skills and great problem-solving ability
- Bonus Points: Love for Slack and/or parrots
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.