We believe that engineering complex, pluggable software for the web that is built to last the test of time is both tricky and exciting. Doing so requires a team of diverse individuals, with sharp minds and the ability to empathize with our users, working together with mutual respect and a common mission.
We care deeply about giving you full ownership of what you’re working on. Our company fundamentally believes great minds achieve greatness when they are set free and are surrounded and challenged by their peers, which is clearly visible throughout our organization. At Elastic, hierarchy does not determine how decisions get made. We feel that anyone needs to be in the position to comment on anything, regardless of their role within the company.
What you will be doing
- Work on new and exciting Elastic products.
- Develop the APM, Logs, Metrics, Integrations, Agent Management UIs and APIs in Kibana.
- Collaborate with product design, server team, agent engineers and the Kibana team.
What you will bring along
- Experience with one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong preference for Open Source experience
- Ability to work independently
You might have
- Experience with React and Typescript
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience writing automated tests
- Exposure to Observability, Performance or Availability tools or services