Senior Full-stack PHP Developer
What are we looking for?
If you are looking for a fast-growing company that ticks all these boxes and more, working at CobbleWeb may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Help us democratise the development of online marketplaces like Amazon, Airbnb and Uber. Improve the lives of millions of consumers with best-in-class multi-vendor ecommerce solutions. Revel in the challenge of matching each project with the right tech stack.
Enjoy collaborating and having your voice heard in a fully-remote, but closely-knit, international team, headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Is this you?
We are looking for solution-focused PHP Developers with a can-do attitude. Your commitment to continuous learning means you are tech agnostic – always looking for the best way to execute a project or task.
You share our philosophy of purpose-driven development that ensures the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Like us, you believe in a strong work ethic and take pride in the quality of your code. You see the big picture and strive for the sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully executing a new project, such as an online marketplace, perfectly geared for growth.
Last but not least, you enjoy working closely with a team of equally motivated developers and digital strategists.
- Expert with Symfony framework (3+ years experience)
- Expert with PHP (5+ years experience)
- Expert with MySQL and PostgreSQL (3+years experience)
- Strong Experience developing within ReactJS (2+ years experience)
- Experience Developing Frontend with NextJS and Bootstrap/Material (1+ years experience).
- Experience with REST APIs
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Adoption of Agile methodologies
- Experience with techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with test automation
- RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS or Elastisearch is a plus
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Be conscientious and have a good work ethic.