About the Role
Are you a designer who gets excited by the idea of working on apps for hundreds of thousands of users? Do you obsess over making apps beautiful and easy to use?
If so, we’d like you to learn about Files.com!
We’ve built a cloud storage and automation service that businesses use to keep their files and workflows secure and smooth. And to us, the UI is absolutely key to its success.
Our apps and marketing websites are driven by a modern frontend React and Gatsby-based stack.
In this position, you will build new designs and improve existing flows, working directly in React and also in Figma and other mockup tools.
In this role, you will be:
- Product UX Designer for the Platform across all UI components (Web, Mobile, Desktop, Integrations)
- Create and maintain primary personas of the product and map to their use of the product
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers specific to platform UX
- Design user journeys across functions from concept to production ready with design tools (Figma) – Create prototypes and wireframes
- Designing graphic user interface elements which will be uniformly used across the product: e.g: menus, tabs, tables, and widgets
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback