Senior Software Engineer - Android
The Crown Is Yours
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making so when we build new features, we can ensure the scalability and availability of the entire platform.
What You’ll Do As A Senior Android Engineer
- You will be developing new features, iterating on the current systems, and maintaining our high code quality.
- You will work with design and product managers to review UI/UX to make the best product for our users.
- You will collaborate with other engineers on your team to code review, functional test and release iOS and Android builds.
What You’ll Bring:
- Ideally, you have minimum 3 years of experience in Android mobile development, using Kotlin
- You have a strong knowledge of native operating system capabilities, app signing and deployment processes, and consumer app best practices.
- You have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of automated unit and integration tests.
- You have a solid understanding of how apps communicate with backend services.
- You have the ability and desire to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.