Mobile Developer - Flutter
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What you will do:
This is a hands on role working with a team of mobile developers as we build an agent experience that spans the globe.
How you will make an impact:
- Leverage your experience in mobile technologies and mobile application development to ensure that our architecture and mobile development capabilities help ensure eXp’s continued strong growth.
- Work in a collaborative, agile development setting along with development, UI/UX, and QA team members.
- Collaborate with product and UI to understand the challenges that eXp is solving for end-users and work to implement viable solutions.
- Recommend best practice solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and product.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
How you will grab our attention:
- We are looking for someone…
- Whose career has demonstrated a passion for delivering great mobile experiences
- Who insists on understanding the “why”
- With the technical “chops” to quickly earn the respect of the team
- Who gets just as much satisfaction by leveraging off-the-shelf technology as building custom solutions
- Who likes to squash inefficiency when they see it
- Who will foster high levels of accountability
- Whose positive energy and can-do attitude challenges those around her/him for the better
- Whose focus on quality has the QA team wondering why they bother to test at all
- Who loves to take the initiative, actively exploring the boundaries of their responsibilities
What you’ve done
- Your experience should include many of the following:
- Experience in general mobile development with proficiency in either Android or iOS.
- Experience creating native mobile applications that can run on the Android (Java, Kotlin) and iOS (Objective-C, Swift) mobile platforms
- Solid understanding of Android and iOS SDKs and ecosystem
- Well versed with design concepts like delegation, singleton pattern, and dependency injection
- Technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER, or MVP.
- Skills with integrating mobile applications with back-end servers (REST, web sockets, GraphQL, JSON, XML) and implementing data serialization and deserialization
- Experience with mobile app localization & internationalization tools and processes.
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, and trends
- Experience developing with Flutter/Dart.
- Broad experience with third-party libraries
- Practical experience with mobile app instrumentation (e.g. Crashlytics, Google Analytics, Performance Monitoring,)
- Practical experience with version control best practices using GIT, GitHub, pull requests, branching, BitBucket
- Practical experience with mobile databases: CoreData, SQLLite, Firebase, Realm, etc.
- Proficiency with OAuth token handling.
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
Bonus points for…
- Experience with Firebase
- Practical experience with both iOS and Android platforms
- CI/CD experience
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…