VP - Content Marketing
What you’ll own in this role:
As the Head of Content Marketing (VP role), you will be responsible for driving deep engagement with prospective customers and infusing storytelling through all interactions across paid media, search, web, and other digital experiences.
You will develop the vision, roadmap, and KPI/measurement plans to drive short-term revenue gains and long-term brand equity among various audiences. The outcome of the content you create will be increased engagement that moves prospects from clicks to closed deals and from closed deals to advocates.
This role requires strong cross-discipline leadership skills, as you will partner closely with product marketing / GTM, campaign, search, and creative teams to build out innovative and unique approaches to content creation and delivery.
We are seeking a leader with a track record of building thought leadership and lead generation through content strategy, execution, and distribution. Expertise is required in all content media types including blogs, white papers/eBooks, one-pagers, infographics, podcasts, and videos. This role will manage various content strategists, copywriters, designers, and creative agencies.
- Develop and oversee the holistic content strategy for Health Catalyst across all offering areas and media outputs
- Build content strategies to grow top of funnel awareness; craft value-driven campaign messages specific to target audiences and accounts using business case (pain points and needs)
- Own the content budget, KPIs, and full-funnel dashboards/reports
- Work closely with sales reps, campaign managers, and field marketers on content strategy & development
- Be a data fanatic when it comes to measuring content marketing attribution, efforts, and funnel
- Continually grow, manage, and foster a world class content team that includes content strategy, design, and proposal development
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 8+ years of experience with owning and developing content marketing strategies and playbooks
- 3-5 years of experience managing content marketing teams
- Experience recruiting, managing, and delegating tasks and assignments to both in-house and freelance writers, content producers, and creatives
- Track record of both organic and paid content distribution models through all digital marketing channels
- Ability to own a global content calendar, collaborate with key stakeholders, and optimize it for funnel impact
- Excellent written and communication skills, creative thinker and problem solver as well as highly organized and disciplined
- A passion for healthcare and the role Health Catalyst plays in making massive, measurable, data-informed improvements through data and analytics
- BS/BA in Marketing or related experience required