Product Marketing Manager
Who are we?
At Polly, we show up every day to realize a world where every voice is empowered to transform work. Our engagement app captures instant response on Slack, Teams, and Zoom, helping remote and hybrid teams make data-driven decisions instantly.
Who uses Polly?
We have over a million users to date and are relied upon by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100). We are sought out by distributed, hybrid, and remote organizations who are obsessed with measuring experiences and empowering voices. We take that seriously.
Want to meet us?
We are ambitious, kind, and intentional in our work. Every second counts at an early stage startup; we look for teammates who can act with urgency, ask thoughtful questions, and quickly navigate the unknowns that come to light when building from scratch. We are a fully remote, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
Who are you?
You are first and foremost, curious. You harness this curiosity and let it launch you into solving complex business problems. You love a good challenge and see breaking things as a necessity in order to build better. You’ve spent your time seeking out answers and aren’t afraid to ask hard questions. You enjoy partnering with the business to unlock everyone’s ability to see a story through the data you serve up.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be working closely with the product management, growth marketing, and sales teams to establish Polly as a powerful instant engagement app for remote and hybrid teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in and passion for product-led SaaS, and an ability to work in fast paced, self-managed, collaborative startup environments.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Polly, you will:
- Conduct regular customer research across a variety of customer segments
- Analyze these customer insights and work with product teams to define Polly’s positioning and messaging
- Partner with lifecycle marketing, product management, and design to evolve Polly’s position in the market and to execute on high-impact repositioning efforts
- Continuously evaluate industry and competitive trends to best position Polly’s value prop in a rapidly changing market
- Work with cross-functional teammates to develop and own strategic, insight-driven, go-to-market plans for new product initiatives
- Deliver best-in-class messaging in order to drive product preference and customer adoption, ensuring consistent and uniform company-wide communications (including website, case studies, whitepapers and sales enablement)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop on-going strategies, set objectives, and execute on general, team-wide marketing initiatives
Someone who excels in this role will:
- Be a T-shaped marketer with core competencies in a handful of areas but also with baseline skills across a multitude of marketing disciplines
- Be passionate about market feedback and customer input as an essential strategic advantage in their work
- Love to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging (including go-to-market materials and customer case studies)
- Manage conflicting priorities from various stakeholders across a number of teams and communicate effectively with internal, remote teammates
- Love managing complex projects and the journey of getting others bought into the execution of said projects
- Desire to continuously test and learn, but will also be disciplined and precise with data-informed learnings and takeaways
- Have experience working within product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle or highly related experience
- Appreciate and embrace a fully remote team environment where projects are tackled synchronously and asynchronously
- Thrive in a scrappy, ambiguous environment where building from scratch is essential for success