Junior Marketing Analyst
The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
The Dyrt is hiring a Jr. Marketing Analyst to support paid, organic, and lifecycle marketing.
Do you love discovering new, game-changing views into user behavior? Do you feel right at home digging into data from ad networks? Do you enjoy identifying new opportunities and communicating findings within tight-knit teams?
If you answered yes, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Automation of marketing reporting
- Dashboard setup and maintenance
- Driving marketing insights by analyzing all marketing data
- Supporting the development of models to identify growth opportunities
- Supporting a data-driven culture with your passion for data-based storytelling and communication
Your skills include:
- Advanced proficiency analyzing advertising data on platforms such as Facebook, Google, or Apple
- Understanding of marketing psychology
- Ability to quickly analyze large data sets and draw inferences
- Strong communication skills with both engineering teams and marketing teams
- Ability to talk through a data problem and come up with a solution
- Understanding of an analytics stack including desktop and mobile app platforms such as google tag manager, web events, app events, firebase, branch, bigquery, iterable, mode
- Ability to weigh multiple ways to answer a question and identify the most time-efficient solution
- 1+ years of experience using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and other marketing tools
- Experience working with a team to maintain a data pipeline that ingests millions of data points from web users, app users, third-party ad networks, CRMs, and more inputs