Possible is a venture-backed consumer fintech that has radically reinvented small-dollar loans. We are working to lend in a more affordable and sustainable way to help people improve their financial health. Building on our success, Possible is adding two additional products in the pursuit of making financial services more fair and affordable.
Now in our 4th year, we are pleased to share we have seen serious growth, helped hundreds of thousands of customers, and have a stellar rating (100,000+ people give us an average of 4.8 stars at the app store). Our team has delivered and is making a difference.
Does the idea of building and leading a creative team for a mission-driven FinTech start-up excite you? As our first Creative Director, you’ll partner closely with the CMO on brand strategy, identity, design, advertising, content and social marketing, product launches, and user experience.
This opportunity will define the creative outlook for a company with an appetite to do brave work and push the boundaries to differentiate and create meaningful experiences for our customers.
Apply today to join our fast-paced growing marketing team and help us build the best brand in consumer financial technology and services!
- Build, and own the creative department in partnership with the CMO
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement creative work including strategy, campaigns, and content to bring the Possible brand and new products to life, based on our rebrand – currently underway
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product & Design teams for a cohesive brand experience
- Provide transformative leadership that encourages a culture of creativity. Push the boundaries for our evolving Possible brand
- Understand insights and research and apply them to creative thinking, campaign, and content development
- Roll up your sleeves to execute and deliver work
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7+ years of creative work experience and 2+ years of leadership experience at a leading agency or in-house
- Ability to showcase your design and copy experience through a portfolio of creative work
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Highly creative, problem solver with a customer-centric mindset and an eye for compelling design
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail, and follow-through skills
We are a fast-growing, fully distributed, FinTech startup that believes financial health is something everyone deserves, not just the affluent. We’re committed to empowering the underserved with tools to better their economic situation. We promise to be transparent, serve with kindness, be responsible, and hold ourselves accountable for crafting positive change. Possible is backed by leading investors such as Union Square Ventures, Canvas Ventures, and FJ Labs.
Possible is fully distributed and has team members across the US and in Asia and Latin America. Our primary coordination hours are 9a to 3p Pacific Time.
Benefits (for US-based employees):
Joining an early-stage, venture-backed company does not mean you will sacrifice benefits. We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage and pay 85% of employee premiums and 50% of eligible dependent premiums. We also offer childcare and healthcare FSAs; life and disability (short- and long-term) insurance; an Employee Assistant Program; and a 401(k) plan.
Diverse, Equitable, & Inclusive Work Environment:
Possible Finance values inclusion and believes diversity at all levels is the best way for us to accomplish our mission. We aspire to be among the industry’s most inclusive work environments and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.