Customer Success Manager
In this role, you will help customers understand and experience the value of Lytics throughout the duration of their journey. You will work closely with customers and our Account Management team to understand customer goals and use cases.
You will lead the development and management of a mutual use case plan with customers and provide enablement training and content to support successful customer adoption and usage of Lytics capabilities. You will be a key part of a Customer Success team that strives to improve the customer experience with the goal of retaining customers, reducing churn, and increasing customer loyalty.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help guide their planning and product usage, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Develop customer use case and product usage recommendations that lead to successful outcomes and to ensure alignment between customer objectives and Lytics capabilities.
- Partner with customers and account management throughout their lifecycle starting with the on-boarding phase and carrying into post implementation.
- Provide ongoing enablement and guidance, including recurring business reviews, in collaboration with Account Management.
- Become a Lytics expert and enable clients to effectively use Lytics capabilities to power effective multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Lytics.
- Work closely with Technical Services, Sales, and Product teams to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities.
- Reliably and effectively manage multiple projects across a range of clients while meeting timelines.
- Solicit, understand, and package client feedback on product features and capabilities.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role in a variety of digital marketing roles such as Solutions Consultant, Customer Success, Support Engineer, or similar for a software company and/or with a digital marketing agency.
- Ideally you will have hands-on experience with marketing technologies ranging from managing digital ads, CRM, digital analytics, personalization or tag management, campaign management, data management platforms, to web-based technologies (e.g. CMS), and a demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to new software.
- Holistic thinker about the customer journey and understand
- High level of personal organization, personal accountability, and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, a strong understanding of marketing technologies, reporting & analytics, predictive data science, and organizational transformation
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunity. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone’s name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company.
In addition, the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers.
Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K Match, flexible PTO, stock options, paid parental leave, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.