Associate Customer Success Architect
About the Role
CrowdStrike recently acquired Humio, a Gartner Cool Vendor, and a platform changing the way people think about advanced log management and streaming observability to empower DevOps, ITOps, Security and more. We’ve built a curious, driven, passionate team of people that together define how we’ll achieve our vision.
Now we are ready for you, an inspired and creative Customer Success Architect (digital touch) to help create enablement at scale for Humio customers. The team operates at scale through high leverage activities.
That means one-to-many and able to scale nicely without a large additional commitment of resources. In terms of customer engagement our primary channels are hosting live enablement sessions and developing self-serve resources like written guides and workshops.
You will also be an advocate for our Humio Community and on some occasions work with customers on an individual basis through video conferencing.
As a Customer Success Architect, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the platform features and solutions to ensure customers are leveraging the platform’s functionality to its fullest potential.
- Lead small projects that will help drive product adoption for Humio customers at scale.
- Help develop webinars, presentations, and content that will help onboard new customers and provide continued value to all customers. Function as a temporary CSM for customers after onboarding and ensure they are set up for ongoing success and product adoption
- At least 1-3 years of post sale customer support / success experience
- You are naturally curious and love to understand customer use cases and objectives. You are detail-oriented and have excellent project and time management skills.
- You are a motivated self-starter with an understanding of key customer success concepts and a passion for working with customers. You have a proactive, solution-oriented attitude when tackling customer issues and creating enablement material.
Bonus if you have
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong familiarity with current concepts and technologies in at least one of these areas: DevOps, IT operations, Security, and Cloud. Experience managing software integration projects.
- Prior experience in the log management space