Customer Service Representative
Connected Investor’s Customer Success Group is on a mission to help Customers achieve investment goals faster and get the most out of the Connected Investors platform &PiNSoftware. Our proven methodology provides a sustainable approach to growth, trusted experts to help customers at every step of the way and meaningful insights to help put all aspects of our platform to work. T
his role provides the opportunity to work remotely (work from home) & comes with benefits, bonus opportunities and commission opportunities. Your main objective includes supporting customers through all channels of communication to ensure satisfaction of both external and internal customers while also improving the reputation of Connected Investors and its products.
This means ensuring customers that you are assigned ownership of will stick for the duration of the quarter and beyond, with the ultimate goal being to improve customer satisfaction & retention rates, also allowing for the opportunity to “offer upsell” opportunities to existing customers through the company’s ascension model.
You are expected to own the success & continued retainment of customers you are assigned by managing the following:
- Keep a positive, “can do” attitude when interacting with customers to ensure their experience meets and/or exceeds their expectations.
- Ensure the customer knows you are their main point of contact, how to reach you and who to go to next if you are unavailable for any reason.
- Be responsible for communicating product improvement suggestions, customer feedback and software bugs to the Customer Success Manager.
- Answer customer emails, phone calls and live chat consistently during designated working hours.
- Complete a welcome call with new members of our community to ensure they feel confident working with the software / services / tools they invested in, while also answering any questions they may have.
- Respond to member’s forum questions & comments to increase engagement and get to know our members.
- Recovery efforts for member’s whose payments decline.
- Adhere to a weekly schedule for support after business hours, holidays, and weekends.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- General & technical knowledge of company products and customer service activities.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Salesforce CRM Knowledge.
- Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Typical Range of Experience
- Generally has 2+ years of related experience
$16.70 – $22.87 hourly