Customer Support Specialist
About the Role
Casetext is looking for a Customer Support Specialist with 3+ years of experience to join our Customer Support team. Your job will be to speak to our customers about our legal research software products, including our newest product, CoCounsel, help troubleshoot problems with customers’ accounts, set up subscriptions, and support our Sales team. We are looking for someone with SaaS experience (legal industry is preferred), a person who is organized, has time management skills, great written & verbal communication skills and loves to problem-solve.
This is a full-time job that requires 40 hours per week. However, the job may not be done during traditional “business hours” during the workweek. We are actually looking for candidates who are open to exploring alternative work schedules, where a portion of the 40 hours per week can be performed in the evenings or on weekends. This role is entirely remote, but you must be based in the U.S. and authorized to work in the U.S & looking for candidates who can work EST & CST timezones.
Newest Product Overview: CoCounsel, built on GPT 4, is the first true AI based legal assistant for attorneys. It automates multiple time-consuming tasks attorneys perform regularly. It is flexible and powerful enough to be used by both solo practitioners and attorneys at AM Law 200 firms. It was launched on March 1st, 2023 and in its first month it generated multi-million dollars in ARR. It is on track to break through 8 figures in ARR soon. You’ll join one of the most-awarded and fastest-growing companies in the legal technology market.
As a Customer Support Specialist You Will
- Speak with customers via live chat, phone, and email to help them with their Casetext accounts and help them fix problems with their accounts
- Speak to leads about the benefits and features of Casetext’s software products
- Write articles for our help center on how to use our products efficiently and troubleshoot common problems
- Support our Sales team during sales
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Customer Support role for a SaaS company
- Legal industry experience (including but not limited to: a JD, Paralegal or Legal Assistant experience) preferred, but not required
- You have experience using customer support software (Intercom, HubSpot, Zendesk, or similar) for live chat, as well as phone and email support experience
- You have strong communication skills & can explain complicated issues
- You are personable with a friendly and approachable tone and positive attitude. You are a customer relationship builder and a problem solver!
- You are calm under pressure and thrive in a fast paced work environment
- You are punctual and prompt, understanding and respecting deadlines and the need to respond quickly to customers
- You are tech savvy and comfortable learning new technologies
- You are flexible and can adapt well
- If you do not have prior legal experience, you are interested in learning about the law – our customers are attorneys, and you will learn about what attorneys need for their practices and businesses in this role
Salary Range: $70k + annual bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
- Health FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Professional Development Budget
- Annual Wellness Budget
- One-time Technology Budget
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- We’re a close-knit team of smart, driven people who really enjoy working together