Senior Technical Support Engineer
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of our Engineering team, your focus will be to understand, communicate and resolve complex web & data situations from initial contact to resolution, while delivering world-class customer support to a wide spectrum of users.
In this role, you’ll read and write SQL-like languages to extract and manipulate data in our platform, partner with our other technical teams to identify bugs and software improvements, and write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve our customer experience.
In addition, you’ll participate in the QA process of current and new products/services, and contribute to the development of our internal support tools and account management system.
What We Must Have
- Applied knowledge of Linux and/or Mac OS X command line.
- Understanding of relational databases and experience writing basic SQL.
- Experience using Zendesk or similar ticketing system.
- Outstanding analytical skills, with the goal of solving our customer’s issues directly or creating detailed tickets for Engineering, when needed.
- Strong drive to provide outstanding Technical Support
What’d Be Nice to Have (but not required)
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiarity with at least one server-side language (i.e., Go, Python, PHP, etc.).
- Experience building REST API queries for troubleshooting.
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunities. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone’s name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company.
In addition, the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers.
Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K Match, flexible PTO, stock options, paid parental leave, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.