Associate Quality Engineer
We’re hiring Quality Engineers to work on Veeva Vault, a rapidly growing SaaS platform product in the Life Sciences industry encompassing the fields of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical devices.
As part of our Quality Assurance and Release Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for functional and automation testing of software, ensuring customer success with every release.
Graduates or anyone curious about Quality Engineering can apply. Our onboarding program provides a dedicated buddy to guide you through the process, and our collaborative environment is the perfect place to enhance your skills alongside like-minded engineers.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company, offering you the flexibility to work from home or in our office hubs spread throughout the United States. We welcome applicants from all time zones.
What You’ll Do
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Automate and work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Triage and/or assist with triaging of automation results
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or a similar field
- Experience coding in Java AND/OR mobile languages
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short-release cycles
- Graduate or relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Curiosity and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, and Clover is an advantage
- Knowledge of modern best practices for software development
- Knowledge of Mobile Testing and Automation –Appium, XCUI, Espresso, KIF
- Knowledge of Mobile Apps Development (Android/iOS)