Jr. QA Support Engineer
As the Junior QA Support Engineer, you will understand the product requirements of the platform, collaborating with the Business Team and Development Team to make sure issues are resolved in a timely fashion. You should have a passion for finding and analyzing defects through the development of thoughtful test strategies and procedures. Your intuition for where to look for defects manually is an important asset to the team.
We have a distributed engineering and product team across the US and India. As an Engineering Team member, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues in the US and globally.
What You Will Do:
- Understand, analyze and resolve technical defects raised by internal and external users of the Frequence platform
- Understand database structure and write complex database joins and queries to analyze and fix database-related issues
- Communication with stakeholders for timely updates on the status of resolution around issues
- Develop an in-depth level of knowledge of the platform and supported features
- Own and execute the testing and release of key features that are time-critical
- Respond to clients in a timely manner to adhere to the client SLAs
Who You Are:
- Expert in understanding Database Table Structures and relationships
- Love to read and write database queries to analyze database-related issues
- 3+ years of professional experience writing database queries using SQL or SQL tools like Toad, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or other technical degree
- Presentation skills to present test results to individuals and groups
- Humble attitude with a thirst for learning
Nice to Have:
- Eagerness to take ownership
- AWS Athena experience
- Able to read code and debug issues in the code
- The base salary range represents the minimum and maximum of the salary range for this position based on the primary location. The salary for this role is $60,000 – $80,000.