WHO IS EAGLEVIEW?
EagleView is a highly innovative technology company, that has been the leader in aerial imagery for the past 17 years! We use cutting-edge data analytics, machine learning, and AI to serve our clients in the insurance, energy, construction, real estate, and government markets. EagleView has been a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running. Talk to a recruiter and discover why!
As a CloudOps Engineer, you are responsible for helping EagleView achieve continuous delivery and supporting developer enablement and cost optimization of our cloud environments.
In cooperation with software engineers, machine learning teams, and finance, you will use a scientific methodology to identify programmatic solutions to achieve objectives that will be executed within the SAFe Agile framework.
You will have a programming background in Python, containerization with Docker, experience with AWS, and experience with some form of Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, etc). You can function independently and enjoy cross-team collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
- Automate everything: releases, tests, monitoring, data refreshes
- Communicate with software engineers about DevOps patterns and practices
- Work in a scientific way by forming hypotheses, experimentation, and delivering incremental improvements
- Create performance testing and benchmarking
- Optimize release cycles and improves the quality of deployments
- Support monitoring and observability
- Inject security and operation validation tests
- Design and improve infrastructure
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience with AWS and infrastructure as code and delivery automation
- 3-5 years of programming experience with Python
- 3-5 years of experience with Docker
- 3-5 years of experience with Linux
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across teams with different skillsets
- BA or BS in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience