Cloud Solutions Architect
Redapt is looking for a motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic to take on the role of a Hybrid Cloud Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate will have strong technical acumen, great verbal and written communication, and a solid hands-on foundation with datacenter environments, hybrid cloud platforms, and infrastructure automation.
Redapt Inc. is a pioneering, world-class hybrid cloud consulting solutions provider, global data center infrastructure integrator, and DevOps engineering firm. Redapt’s focus is on delivering innovative multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, data center, and application engineering solutions; that provide true and unique value to our customers.
As an engaged customer-facing consultant, we’re always on the cutting edge of technology while simultaneously grounded and well versed in today’s technical landscape. Redapt aims to deliver best-of-breed solutions and provide exceptional customer service to our clients globally.
If you are passionate about hybrid cloud, infrastructure automation, Kubernetes, and working with strategic customers at the forefront of technology, you’ve come to the right place.
In this position you will be:
- Supporting sales account executives, working with customers ranging from admins to CEOs; strategizing, uncovering opportunities, educating, designing, and packaging Redapt infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Positioning yourself as a trusted adviser to our strategic customers, as they make critical decisions related to their infrastructure and cloud initiatives.
- Leveraging your datacenter and public cloud experience with responsibilities including design, hardware/instance sizing, BOM creation, capacity planning, testing and validation, hands-on configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Creating and delivering presentations that demonstrate our core capabilities as well as the technical solutions you create.
Qualification and Skills you bring:
- Five years minimum experience with on-premises and public cloud technologies.
- Current active certification status in one or more of the following major IaaS platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, or Oracle at the solution architect level is required
- Strong design, networking, security, and deployment knowledge for public cloud platforms including: AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience with on-premises cloud platforms including OpenStack, OpenShift, VMware.
- Familiarity with AWS Outposts, Azure Stack Hub, Google Anthos, and/or VMware VCF
- Experience with various Kubernetes and service-mesh distributions.
- Knowledge of and some experience with infrastructure as code, configuration management, and automation.
- Experience with edge computing platforms, services, and deployments including but not limited to: MEC, NFV, distributed edge, AWS IoT, Azure IoT, and Google IoT services is a plus.
- Backgrounds in telco, retail, fintech, and service provider verticals are a plus.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be coachable, and eager to learn new technologies.
- Analytically minded critical thinker, and be an active and willing listener to customer problems.
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.