Senior Software Engineer
About the Role
This role is for internal Python development for tools, frameworks, and services to build and distribute products.
Must be able to both work in existing codebases and develop greenfield applications to specifications. This is a lead role that will be a subject matter expert in Python in relation to programming CI/CD environments. Virtualization will be heavily utilized in products developed.
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years of experience working in a large-scale production environment.
- Solid work experience in Product design & development and well versed in Python
- Strong database skills (MySql, Postgres)
- Understanding of software build and CI/CD process
- Experience with VMware as virtualization platform
- Ability to communicate , collaborate at all levels of an organization
- Experience working in a team (distributed/global) to ship features and releases
- The skills to meet commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- BS Degree is required
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, or other build automation software.
- Knowledge of operating systems like Linux and Windows.
- Prior knowledge of build automation.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process.