Senior Information Security Analyst
ServiceNow’s Office of the CISO team leverages its diverse, highly skilled security background and expertise to help enhance ServiceNow’s internal and external security program and communicate ServiceNow’s commitment towards security to the world.
The team works closely with other components in ServiceNow’s Organization on security-related topics and directly interfaces with ServiceNow customers.
This critical position values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency and is looking for security professionals with developing to established security backgrounds and excellent communications.
The successful candidate will bring a new perspective to ServiceNow and its ecosystem and will be able to successfully enable audiences ranging from technical developers to customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Represent security organization in customer facing Security Incidents, Tasks, Issues, questions & calls related to Security & Privacy
- Customer Outreach Communications on Security & escalation handling
- Support Penetration Test initialization & follow-up / escalations
- Investigate/research/validate customer reported security findings
- Open defects within internal development teams
- Coordination & support for security related documented problems
- End of Life & Patching Program Support – Voice of Security
- Facilitate the successful workflow/triage of security related incidents/tasks by interacting with customers, various security teams and other internal ServiceNow teams as needed.
- Process Acceptable Use Policy Violations
- Training, support & enablement to Technical Support / Support Account Manager / other internal Teams
- Generate customer facing communications (i.e., Knowledge Based articles, mass emails, banners)
- Work with Legal on security/privacy related matters
To be successful in this role you have:
- US Citizenship, or Naturalized US Citizenship, or Permanent Resident of US (must have 3+ years residency in the US) (required)
- Work Location must be US Soil (required)
- Pass a US Federal Personnel Authorization Screening Standards (required)
- Experience in a customer support role is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related major is highly desired
- Understanding of Cloud Service Providers, Cloud Operations and Cloud Computing
- Desired Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSP, CEH or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (E.G., strong customer-facing skills)
- Hands-on Security Incident Handling and remediation experience is desired
- Understanding in internet security protocols and technologies
- Understanding of Threat analysis and enterprise cyber defense techniques
- Understanding of Security Operations
- Ability to articulate complex issues to peers, executives, and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision
- Excellent collaborator and teammate; ability to foster and feed off coworkers
- Great team player