Redapt Inc. is a pioneering world-class data center infrastructure integrator, technology engineering firm, and cloud services provider. Our teams focus on delivering innovative solutions and services that power our customers’ most demanding applications and enable them to extract powerful insights from data that drive true business value.
Redapt is looking for a self-motivated experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to join our Modern Data Center Practice. You’ll be working on Azure infrastructure projects designing and deploying cloud environments for hosting business application services.
We are looking for someone with experience migrating on prem (on premises) data centers to Azure along with strong skills in Networking, Architectural Design, Security, and SQL. In this role, the qualified candidate will have experience in customer-facing consulting in cloud solutions development and delivery. The qualified candidate is expected to possess deep Azure cloud solution engineering skills as well as architecture expertise and excellent Azure best practices expertise.
Skills you bring with you:
- Expert-level knowledge regarding MS Azure IaaS services (i.e. Compute, networking, databases, storage, backup and archive, DR, security, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience with Application Migration to Azure (ASR)
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- You are able to present a strong credible technical image to our customers.
- You are enthusiastic, intelligent, hard-working, and results-oriented.
- You will work on customer engagements for migration to Public Cloud (Azure), IAAS solutions, Backup & Disaster Recovery solution design and implementation.
- We want you to be an avid evangelizer for cloud platform solutions.
- We expect you to bring awesome organizational, communication, and collaboration skills with you.
- Should have understanding of Data Protection and Migration technologies.
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution.
- Real world IT infrastructure management experience. (Servers, Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Applications).
How to Qualify:
- You have 5+ years of overall industry experience and a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 2+ experience in Azure Migrations
- You have performed an Azure migration of 100+ servers to the cloud
- You have 3+ years Azure Networking experience
- You have 1+ years experience in Azure Scripting (Terraform, PowerShell, ARM, Azure CLI)
- Must have hands on experience with Microsoft Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and limitations.
- Must have previous Azure Migration, Azure Backup or Azure Disaster Recovery implementation background.
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.