About the role
HashiCorp has an outstanding opportunity for a Contracts Manager to be a member of our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a small and growing, and caring legal team and has an impact on a collaborative, creative, and high-growth company.
In this role, you can expect to
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements such as vendor, technology, and nondisclosure agreements; software agreements, marketing agreements, event contracts, services agreements, and in-bound technology agreements based on playbooks and cross-functional discussions with a global legal team and other internal stakeholders
- Coordinating execution of agreements, and tracking/updating matters in contract management system
- Organize our contracts in a database/contract management system and update data
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 5-7 years of proven experience negotiating, drafting, and finalizing a variety of commercial contracts, including NDAs, in-bound vendor agreements,
- Prior proven experience working at a global software company;
- Bachelor’s degree in law; LLM from international law schools preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things;
- Highly adaptable and service-oriented demeanor;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with crafting or improving playbooks for categories of global commercial contracts,
- Experience or validated curiosity about working with technologies such as e-signature solutions, contract management systems, vendor management systems.