Our Marketing team plays a pivotal role in evangelizing the subscription economy and sustaining Zuora’s rapid global growth. ZEO marketers are world-class storytellers and strategic campaign builders.
We are a design-driven organization that loves to collaborate, innovate, and tackle tough technical and conceptual projects. Traditional cookie-cutter B2B marketing is taboo here. Instead, with everything we do — from marketing operations to brand design — we strive to create original solutions and stand out from the crowd.
We are energized by our work, inspired by our team, and always looking to take our marketing to the next level.
What You’ll Achieve:
Do you love to write? Can you translate business jargon into copy that’s confident, clear, and human? Reporting to the Director of Content Strategy, this is a role that requires hands-on content & communications expertise working with a content strategy team.
The ideal candidate is a content marketing professional with a strong writing background, excellent story-telling skills, and extensive experience within B2B Marketing organizations. You will execute on our content strategy, helping craft and evangelize our mission of helping the world’s best companies succeed in the subscription economy.
This person will partner with a team of writers, creators, and media strategists in producing compelling content and messaging that supports brand awareness, industry thought leadership, customer advocacy, engagement, and retention goals across the company, while continuously identifying trends and opportunities to amplify the Zuora brand.
Aligning to these business needs and priorities, you will employ a heavy bias toward delivering a high-value content, messaging, and assets across owned, earned, and partnered media channels including press, blogs, videos, social media, eBooks, event keynotes, and more. Your work will impact the positioning, personality and preference for the Zuora brand on a global level, and help Zuora fulfill its mission of revolutionizing the way the world does business.
Your Abilities & Responsibilities:
- Don’t just write. Be a strategic advisor to senior marketers, helping to clarify business objectives, define key messages, and differentiate Zuora
- B2B marketing experience is a plus; however we welcome anyone with a strong portfolio and a proven track record of delivering high-quality content at scale.
- Develop compelling messaging, copy and innovative approaches for campaign assets, including marketing collateral, infographics, web copy, social media, and email.
- The ability to support a global communications and editorial plans that map to brand, customer engagement, growth, retention, and account-based strategies
- Execute on the direction of brand, product and content marketing campaigns – ensuring our content inspires audiences with thoughtful, and differentiating messaging
- Best-in-class standards for content quality across a range of formats e.g. written, visual, video, news, hybrid live/event-based content both on and offline
- Partner with the Marketing Team and stakeholders across the company to Develop original, breakthrough creative, messaging, copy and design for a variety of marketing and brand experience touch-points
- Passion for the market and opportunity Zuora is pursuing, challenges the status quo, and strives for the best customer experience
- 5+ years of content & communications experience; preferably in the technology industry and/or SaaS
- Fantastic critical thinking, agility, and attention to detail
- Journalist or newsroom background is a plus.
- Competitive compensation, company equity, and retirement programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and “wellness” days and company wide winter break
- Generous, flexible time off
- 6 months fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development stipend
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back, including charitable donation match
- Free resources and support for your mental wellbeing