Customer Care Representative
Our Customer Care teams are highly collaborative, which means you will always have the support you need to solve problems, serve our customers, and grow your career. From paid training programs and continuous learning opportunities to leveraging new technology, we offer a fast-paced environment where you can make a meaningful impact on day one.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will act as a trusted advisor and educator on health care related inquiries, such as claims questions, helping find a doctor and explaining benefits.
5 Days / 8 Hour Shifts
- Monday – Friday 10:00am-6:30pm
- Monday – Friday 10:30am-7:00pm
- Monday – Friday 11:00am-7:30pm
- Monday – Friday 11:15am-7:45pm
- Monday – Friday 11:30am-8:00pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday 9:00am-5:30pm/off Friday
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9:30am-6:00pm/off Wednesday
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9:30am-6:00pm/off Thursday
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday 9:30am-6:00pm/off Friday
This position can be filled at Customer Care Representative I or Customer Care Representative II level. The Hiring Manager will determine the level, based on the candidate’s experience and background.
- Customer Care Representative I – Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and previous experience or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Customer Care Representative II – Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year of the company’s experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- A passion for serving others with the ability to be empathetic and the desire to go above and beyond to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact.
- A customer advocate willing to listen and find creative solutions to address and resolve customers’ questions, issues, or concerns.
- A composed individual able to multi-task, navigating multiple computer applications and working efficiently while communicating and serving the customer.
- Must have a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to your teammates and our members, demonstrated by the simplest things like being on time and available to meet member’s needs, to being accountable for commitments made to customers or others and ensuring follow-ups are completed.
- Flexible and quick learner, willing to adapt to changing customer and business needs.
- Ability to work from home with internet access and a quiet and private workspace.