Customer Support Engineer
About the Role
In this role, you will be:
- Responding to customer-initiated interactions such as phone calls and emails (one-on-one communication).
- Identifying software bugs and feature requests, and coordinating with the relevant team for handling.
- Providing after-hours emergency support assistance to customers on a rotating basis with other customer support team members.
- Taking a high-touch approach to support, encouraging frequent interaction with customers and working with them to a full resolution of any issues.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have real world experience deploying those skills.
- You bring a top-notch customer demeanor, including patience, understanding, and empathy.
- You can learn a process and then add to that process. For example, you can learn to use our knowledge base and playbook articles, and then contribute to make them better.
- You are known for being smart and getting things done. When you take on a project, your team knows you will handle it effectively and efficiently.
- You have a general understanding of a SaaS environment, including some experience (not necessarily expertise) with several of the following technologies: web applications, networking, internet communication protocols, APIs and/or programming languages, file integration tools and platforms (e.g., AWS, SharePoint, Zapier), and single sign-on tools (e.g., LDAP, Azure AD, Okta)