Digital Marketing Manager
About the job
This position is needed to help grow and stimulate our top of funnel and self-service prospects, and directly contribute to our company’s large growth goals through various digital marketing acquisition channels.
You will own the day-to-day management of our many third-party pay-per-click (PPC) channels, including Capterra, Quora, Reddit, StackOverflow, Sourceforge, and Carbon. You are a proven marketing technologist and strategist who can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build campaigns devoted to sign-ups.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build, manage, and optimize global campaigns and ad units for developer-first initiatives.
- Identify growth and efficiency opportunities across budgets at global scale. Manage pacing and budget reallocation to drive positive ROI goals.
- Leverage prioritization and organizational skills to multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- Analyze large datasets to uncover new growth and optimization opportunities, targeting strategies, channels, and more.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4+ years of experience working with self-service funnels focused on free trials and sign-ups
- 4+ years of experience in hands on PPC channels, search engine marketing (Google and Bing Ads), along with Display and Video advertising
- Strong analytical skills, prefer proficiency with Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce, and Excel
- Previous experience working within a B2B Tech company (or client) focused on developer acquisition
- Hands-on experience developing landing pages using Instapage, Unbounce, etc
- Experience running campaigns on Quora, Reddit and more