Social Media Manager
- Plan, manage and execute social media vision to drive brand discovery, customer engagement, and sales.
- Keep abreast of relevant trending content on a daily basis and report back to the team.
- Brainstorm and execute innovative new social strategies, test new platforms, and expand social monetization opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of social media metrics and data analysis and ownership of data touch-points.
- Manages internal creative team and oversees campaign strategy, leading creative ideation to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for customers and meets channel growth goals.
- Develops and owns multiple team KPIs for a social media strategy to drive results toward our business goals over the short and long term that are reported to senior leadership.
- Provides thought leadership and guidance for social media best practices such as content publishing guidelines, KPI benchmarks, and channel growth strategies across our organization.
- 2-3+ years of agency-side or brand experience in social marketing, including creative development.
- Familiar with CMSs such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, etc.
- Knowledge of emerging platforms such as TikTok and Clubhouse.
- Experience communicating with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite to manipulate and analyze data.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership.
- Experience generating and executing large-scale social media campaigns across digital platforms with a track record of growing audiences and delivering on engagement metrics.
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/talent.
- Analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Experience launching and/or directly managing social accounts.
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and pioneering new approaches within your team or comp
- Rapid career evolution.
- Health insurance (medical and dental).
- 401k retirement (upcoming).
- Generous vacation days.
- Weekly happy hours.
- Quarterly company events.
- A great team and office in Los Angeles!