GTM Strategy & Analytics Manager
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics Manager (GTMSA) to support core business processes in our Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) organization.
You will report to the GTM Strategy Manager and work in close partnership with the global SDR Leadership team at Segment and partner closely with our Sales Programs, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Enablement, Compensation, and Finance teams.
This individual will have a demonstrated track record of excellence in Go-To-Market business strategy, conducting highly insightful analysis, data evaluation, influencing executive strategies, designing new business processes, project management, and cross-functional teamwork. Come join us!
In this role, you’ll:
- Design and deliver the global metrics pack focused on activity performance, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Serve as a key advisor on CRM workflows/configurations in the Segment and Twilio CRM integration process
- Lead innovative projects by surfacing business challenges, troubleshooting issues, and project managing operational initiatives until completion
- Monitor SDR key performance indicators and deliver insightful analysis, recommendations, and presentations for managers to support strategic decisions
- Support extensive GTM planning and critical initiatives including capacity planning, territory carving/sales coverage, investment prioritization, tool enhancements, market development analysis, quota/target-setting
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply.
While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Capable of building quantitative models, scalable reporting, and presenting to executives
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Can prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, manage through hyper-growth, and go above and beyond a task
- Ability to become a trusted and indispensable business partner to the SDR leadership team and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Experience with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, SQL, Outreach, Google Suite
- Self-starter, takes ownership in projects, and flexible to adjust to new demands and demonstrated ability to translate complex data and synthesize into business recommendations to drive strategic decision
- High collaborative and able to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders
- MBA with 7+ years proven experience in sales operations, revenue operations, sales strategy, go-to-market strategy, or consulting