Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What you will do:
How you will make an impact:
- Efficiently develop and integrate new systems, programs, applications, and infrastructure with business operations and services
- Perform quality assurance on code to ensure error free operation in the production environment
- Collaborate on project oversight and planning providing status and communication to ensure successful completion of assigned projects
- Perform analysis on existing programs, applications, scripts and web services to identify efficiencies and performance improvements
- Identify technology solutions to support strategic business needs, plans for growth, and current needs
- Triage and resolve issues with production applications to ensure minimal disruption to the business
- Create and assist with technical and user documentation on application design, usage, and implementation
How you will grab our attention:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field is preferred. Highly applicable work experience required in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years demonstrated experience as a software developer.
- Knowledge of business applications, technical systems, major cloud based technologies and system integration solutions.
- Demonstrated success in a complex business and technical environment.
- Experience working in a cloud based environment
- Knowledge of project planning tools and methodologies (JIRA, MS Project, …)
- Working in a remote environment
- Building and Leveraging API’s
- Understanding of database and data manipulation
- Ability to absorb and communicate complex technical information
- Developing cloud based solutions
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills working with business and technical teams
- Ability to keep up with an ever-changing IT landscape
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- World-class facilitation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in dynamic environments
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
Key Success Metrics
- Quality of Code
- System Availability
- Resolution Time
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…