Staff Frontend Engineer
About the Work:
This position is on our Ops Excellence Team, which focuses on creating and maintaining the tools that enable Honor to provide top-notch care to our clients. Our work directly supports the overall care experience for our caregivers, clients, and their families.
As a Staff Frontend Engineer on the Ops Excellence Team, you will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of frontend development for our team, ensuring our tools and code meet the highest quality standards.
You will be a vital part of a collaborative, agile team that values innovation and extreme ownership in a fast-moving environment.
In this role, you will work closely with colleagues from Design, Data Science, and Product to develop practical solutions and drive positive outcomes. Our team cultivates a culture of continuous learning and improvement, emphasizing open communication and a commitment to upholding high standards for top-quality results.
We’re looking for an expert at building feature-rich frontend web applications using React, who excels at engineering design and review, from building new systems to providing great code reviews.
In this role, you work closely with designers and product managers on a fast-moving team and need to thrive in a diverse, cross-functional team, collaborating with people throughout the company. If you love solving problems and creating great experiences for users, this may be a great fit.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need to have:
- You’ve led the design and implementation of large projects in multi-person teams
- You have 6+ years of professional software development experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Preferred candidates come with:
- You’re comfortable working across the full stack
- You love hands-on coding, and enjoy being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects
- You’re excited to learn from your peers
- Bonus points: you’ve worked on production of Python applications