Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What you will do:
The Marketing Manager will report to the Editor-in-Chief and will spearhead and oversee the success of various marketing initiatives. We want someone who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our team.
This is the opportunity to work with a motivated, creative and talented team in a fast-paced, rewarding and fun environment, and a position that comes with great growth potential. If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of millions of people every month, this outstanding opportunity could be for you.
How you will make an impact:
- Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy to position SUCCESS for growth
- Build marketing brand awareness, strengthening existing marketing opportunities and partnerships and forging new ones
- Oversee and direct the marketing team’s implementation of this marketing strategy, including marketing campaigns, content marketing, events and PR/Communications; take ownership of the development and execution of the marketing planning calendar, make real-time adjustments as required and leverage key learnings going forward
- Assume fiscal responsibility for budget reporting and monitoring
- Lead and participate in ideation, strategy and road mapping sessions with the team to develop compelling campaigns that raise awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Drive and develop relationships and strategies with external media agencies, where required.
How you will grab our attention:
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients
- Time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity while delivering projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to represent company in outward facing situations.
- Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cohesively in a team environment.
What eXp Realty provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…