Major Enterprise Sales Executive
We are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to help drive future growth on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Service(AWS). Redapt is a Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner and we deliver solutions that help customers transform and accelerate business outcomes through the appropriate use of Googles global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. We are part of the Google Partner ecosystem and enjoying the growth in this exciting industry.
At Redapt, we deliver custom datacenter infrastructure solutions globally to help customers transform and accelerate business outcomes from the cloud to the edge. We are a strategic partner within the Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and AWS ecosystems. As part of an entrepreneurial team in the rapidly growing tech industry, you will help shape the future of Enterprise operations through on-premises, hybrid, and cloud solutions and services. If you’re interested in selling modern cloud solutions on the GCP/AWS and love helping customers solve complex problems we’d like to hear from you!
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will help grow our Enterprise sales business for our Google Cloud Service and Amazon Web Service(AWS) offerings. By advocating the power of our solutions and the breadth of technical expertise, you will collaborate with our practice teams to work opportunities through the full cycle. Using your business acumen and passion for technology, you will help organizations enhance their growth across infrastructure, applications, and data solutions.
- Drive opportunities and grow the Cloud Professional business in the US, as the GCP Cloud Professional Services, Amazon Web Service(AWS), Cloud Resell and Managed Services seller.
- Manage opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with internal practice and delivery teams to meet client requirements, and serve as the primary customer contact for all opportunities
- Cultivate opportunities, drive sales, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire portfolio of our services offerings
- Meet the infrastructure and professional services selling targets every quarter, while prioritizing a positive experience for customers and prospects
- Build and nurture both end user and partner relationships to deliver results
- Identify new enterprise business opportunities by creating and driving your own sales pipeline.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud products and solutions, Amazon Web Service(AWS) sound knowledge, particularly on Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Proven track record selling technology solutions related to successful software implementation and application development projects
- Ability, confidence, and experience communicating with C-level clients
- Outstanding written and oral communication, presentation, and negotiation skills that allow you to work effectively with partners and customers.
- Established track record of selling large-scale data, infrastructure and app development projects to enterprise customers
How to Qualify:
- 15+ years of sales experience in technology (infrastructure, ISV, or consulting) and hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience selling Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Previous experience selling Google Cloud Solutions or Amazon Web Service(AWS) to enterprise customers
- Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Redapt helps companies accelerate their business through innovation. Leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT, modern applications, and infrastructure, we create hybrid and multi-cloud solutions tailored to the way your teams work. By embracing intelligent cloud technologies, your people can create new experiences for customers and prospects, multiply efficiencies, and uncover competitive advantages. Not just another vendor, Redapt partnerships run deep to unleash innovation and explore new digital heights. Modernize. Innovate. Differentiate.