Why you should apply
Creating tech should be fun, especially if done with a great remote first company that understands how to create an awesome culture, fast track your learning and personal development.
We’re scaling and want to find our next A-Player – here’s what you can expect:
- Live where you want and work at your own pace/ timezone (with UK overlap).
- Great paid holidays (of course) and local bank holidays.
- Learn and grow from a fun/ supportive/ experienced team.
- Be part of a rocketing startup creating a product to be proud of.
What you will do
- Be responsible for obtaining an understanding of the current product and server-side code base structure.
- Perform necessary research to support and enhance development tasks.
- Ensure quality standards in terms of performance, usability and security of the components etc.
What you’ll bring
- NodeJS, TypeScript
- Postgres, SQL, Triggers, Scaling, Security, Monitoring, Owasp
- AWS, Terraform, RDS, EC2, LBs, S3, Lambda, Cloudwatch
Who we are
Arguably an accelerator (of ideas) and an incubator (of businesses). Since 2012, we have been creating and building tech businesses with Entrepreneurs, some of which have done brilliantly well. Our team culture is all about being open, communicating, taking ownership and thinking entrepreneurial.
How to apply
We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast:
- 1-1 interview with our tech lead.
- Quick technical test.
- 1-1 call with our CEO and start your journey.