Principal Product Manager I Integrations platform
The Integrations platform team develops tools and user experiences for integration users and integration developers to make the process of 3rd party software data ingestion and management fast and easy.
These tools are developed with two key success metrics in mind – first, the time required for an integration developer to create and maintain integration with Elastic and second, time required for an integration user to use integration to ingest and manage data in Elastic.
Specifically, the two personas are: the internal, external integration development teams and integrations end users. And as a product leader, you will be responsible for improving the adoption and engagement of our data ingestion stack across all of Elastic’s users.
So if you have experience and motivation in building third-party integration platforms and marketplaces, If you are ready to shape the evolution of ingesting, analyzing data about any entity in Elastic stack, Please come join us!
- Drive roadmap priorities by working with customers, internal teams, the community and observing the competitive landscape
- Work with engineers and designers to scope and define compelling features on integrations user experiences
- Define and track KPIs focused on product and feature adoption
- Enable sales, marketing, & partners to speak effectively of the new Elastic ingest experience powered by Elastic agent and integrations
- Build partnerships within and outside Elastic to evangelize integration service
- Be a public spokesperson at internal and external events
Who you are
- A minimum of 5-7 years in technical product management experience
- Experience building third party integration platforms for observability and security users
- Expertise with Kubernetes, infrastructure observability, and/or SIEM or EDR, both from a technical and strategic standpoint
- Experience building open source data ingestion technologies, and working with the open source community is a plus
- Experience scoping and defining requirements of system software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team throughout the world