Are you looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in a market segment that makes an impact? We are seeking talented, passionate and dedicated team members to join our expanding Customer Support team to be part of our rapidly growing operations in the risk and compliance management space.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for managing, documenting and tracking Customer Support inquiries along with utilizing C# knowledge and SQL SSMS skills to provide powerful solutions and advanced troubleshooting resolutions.
This role will engage with customers and internal NAVEX technical, implementation and consulting resources to ensure a seamless migration and integration into our application(s).
Additionally, you will complete deadline-driven project deliverables to ensure customer expectations and satisfaction are exceeded while innovating processes, documentation and tools to provide efficiencies to all teams.
What You Will Do:
- Provide powerful computing solutions using the richness of the UI C# language formula editor
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, import and extract data from relational databases and perform complex data mapping transformations utilizing SSMS SQL and APIs
- Partner with our implementation consultants, product engineering and other technical teams to deliver outstanding customer results
- Conduct customer meetings to ensure proper configuration of software and functionality to meet business needs, and update customer data per contracted agreement
- Perform quality assurance tests to confirm data integration success and designed product functionality
- Accurately and efficiently deliver engaging technical solutions that address customer questions and or concerns. Managing, documenting, tracking and resolving issues to meet customer expectations
- Analyze, develop and maintain integration and support processes, procedures and requirements
- Drive projects that improve processes and our customer’s experience
- Leverage your technical and architectural understanding of our IRM products and platform to provide technical assistance to customers implementing our solutions; participate in customer design and process reviews
- Create Knowledge Base Articles for code samples, tutorials and product knowledge as needed
- Scope work orders and/or work requests, providing professionally written Statement of Work language
- Manage confidential and proprietary customer information
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related degree
- 2+ years’ Tier 2 / Tier 3 support experience successfully working with enterprise customers implementing integration services and solutions
- Advanced experience with SQL and SSMS required
- Intermediate experience with C#, including support of .Net Framework libraries
- Experience with XML, HTML, LDAP / Active Directory, SAML, SFTP, IIS and Windows Server desired
- Salesforce experience preferred
- A passion for providing a great customer experience and commitment to “Service with Excellence”
- A proven ability to translate customer requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to work within a close-knit team environment, fostering valued internal and external customer relationships to achieve results
- Excellent troubleshooting, scope estimation, analytical and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds