Product Manager - Replenishment
As a Product Manager, Replenishment, you will help define the future product vision, and bring the existing roadmap to life. Working closely with our company leadership and cross functional teams, you’ll own the product from end to end, including high level conception, discovery & design, execution, delivery, go to market, enablement, and ongoing support.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
Vision, conception, and synthesis
- Work with the leadership team to take high level objectives and synthesize solutions that will accelerate reaching these objectives.
- Craft OKRs and lead the project to accountability.
Product discovery and design
- Understand and articulate customer needs through direct customer conversations, product analytics and market research.
- Define, design and validate compelling user experiences.
Product definition and delivery
- Clearly articulate detailed technical requirements through PRDs, user flows, wireframes, logic diagrams, etc.
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of product features and requirements that is optimized for impact to ensure that we’re always delivering the most value in the shortest amount of time.
- Work closely with Recharge’s top-notch development team to ensure that solutions are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Product Go-to-market, enablement, and ongoing support
- Be the first point of contact for your product line.
- Support Product Marketing, Customer Support, Account Management and Sales teams to ensure that our solutions are well understood and documented, and that we are articulating their value in clear and compelling ways.
- Work closely with customer teams to identify additional opportunities for enhancement over the full lifespan of our products and features.
- Collaborate with data teams to define and track success metrics for our products and features.
What you’ll bring
- Typically, 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced technology driven company (preferably SaaS)
- 3+ years experience working directly with software engineering teams to build products.
- Near code level technical proficiency with modern APIs.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale.
- Motivated by finding ways to use process to produce results (not as an end unto itself).
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don’t need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical.
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL, REST APIs, advanced excel, and Product Management tools such as Jira, Asana or Pivotal Tracker
- Experience in SMS, email marketing tools, omni-channel communications, digital payments or e-commerce